As intrepid readers know, this community has created a really cool Pediatric Practice Management Calendar - initially inspired by Dr. Sue Berman, the results have expanded over the years. You can read about it here.
With a little help from the SOAPM crew, I've updated it to include all of the practice management talks / presentation / in-person / virtual / on-demand events for this year's AAP NCE in Philadelphia. So if you're on site in a few weeks or need to know when/where/how your that presentation you to see is scheduled, just check the calendar! Here's what Saturday afternoon looks like:
I did go through the entire agenda by hand looking for relevant talks, but if you think I missed one let me know and I'll add it.
How do you use this calendar?
- You can just see it in your browser by clicking on https://bit.ly/PediatricPracticeManagementCalendar
- To add the calendar to your iOS device:
- On your iPhone tap the Settings icon, then scroll down and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account and select Other
- Select the Add Subscribed Calendar option, enter "https://bit.ly/PediatricPracticeManagementCalendar" in the Server box and click Next. Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.
- Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping Calendars in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events. You can turn the calendar "off" and "on" this way.
- You can add the calendar to your Google Calendar:
- Go to Google calendars and sign in to your account
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Enter "https://bit.ly/PediatricPracticeManagementCalendar" in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.