This differs from previous versions I've done in a couple ways:
- Well, duh, it's updated for 2011.
- It contains CVX and MVX codes for those scoring at home.
- It has an Oral and Intranasal binary value.
- It has both detailed and brief descriptions of the vaccines.
- And, the real inspiration for this new table, it counts components/antigens for coding purposes.
I also made the executive decision to remove nearly all of the formatting so that folks find it a little easier to edit, manipulate, or otherwise incorporate into their systems. I find that if I do something like "alternate line coloring" for easier reading, it all falls apart when someone deletes a couple rows to make a shorter list. If anyone is interested, I can make it pretty.
Input, requests welcomed.
2011 Immunization Product Table for Adobe PDF (kinda' gross because of the amount of info, let me know if you need a better layout)
Some additional links that are useful for this purpose: