The agenda is set. The speakers are signed. The rooms are rented. And most of the seats are taken, but today is your last day to get the discounted ticket price for the first-ever Pediatric Supergroup Conference in NYC on May 26/27.
What is a Pediatric Supergroup? Definitions and requirements vary regionally, but any organized group of pediatricians should consider joining like minded practices to discuss subjects like:
- Legal Issues Associated with the Formation of Large Multi-site Medical Groups
- Self-Funded Employers: Your Supergroup’s Next Customer
- Navigating EHR: Selections, Conversions, Mergers, Replacements or Next Generation
- Telemedicine, Telehealth & Mobile Health: The Future Is Today
- Go Beyond the Acronyms to Effect Change in the Delivery of Care
...being led by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable pediatric group experts in the country.
I'll be back soon with some exciting data.