Tonight will be the first time in more than two months that I haven't gotten together with more than 1000 of my closest friends to help produce the latest COVID webinar with Paul Vanchiere. I have to admit that I was really used to that weekly pattern and even looked forward to it! Fortunately, the forum is still hopping and we're already preparing for next week.
To help my satisfy my craving, I spent about 45 minutes with Dr. Phil Boucher today as part of the Back To Busy Summit for Physicians - an online summit featuring three nights of talks from over a dozen physicians and practice management experts (and, well, me). We spoke about the new challenges the next few months of COVID and post-COVID behavior will affect pediatricians. 3 nights, June 9-10 (I like how it's timed).
Go take a look at the lineup of speakers - it's impressive. And at $89 (with a money-back guarantee!), I recommend checking it out. From the registration site:
Are You a Physician Who...
- Is ready to ramp back up to busy after the COVID-19 crisis?
- Is unsure how to handle the influx of patients without getting overwhelmed or booked out too far?
- Needs help recovering financially both personally and in business?
- Wants a fresh start on time management?
- Having a tough time with the physical, mental, and emotional toll of COVID-19 on your business and life?
- Needs new patients and referral sources to make up for the lost months of coronavirus?