I’ve taken the last week or so off and, technically, I am still off asI sit at home in the kitchen to help keep the new puppy company. I havesome long overdue content to get out, but I’ll toss up these gems fornow.
First, here’s a great link on NPR featuring Dr. Lander! The media is starting to pick up on theissue of vaccine costs. I love how the insurance spokewoman blames itall on the government. I want to get ahold of the study mentioned inthis month’s Pediatrics, but you can see our attempt to measure the impact of vaccine overhead here on this magic blog. It’s substantial.
Before I leave you today, here’s a list of the top 10 posts, based onhit volume, from the blog in 2008. The “readership” has nearly tripled(I can get a few hundred a day, now) and I am very grateful for eachand every one of you. Especially those who send me great information.So…thank you!
- After-Hours Codes And Other Scheduling-Based Codes (99050, 99051, 99053, 99058)
- Effect of 2009 RVU Changes on Pediatrics
- AAP NCE Boston and Mythbusters
- More Practical CCHIT Information
- CCHIT and OSS
- 2009 RBRVS Update And Impact On Pediatricians
- The Recession and Pediatrics
- ICD-9 Update, ICD-10 Update (+Interesting Times At School)
- Tricare and Immunizations
- Pediatric Compensation Models