Just this morning on SOAPM, someone asked what some good financial benchmarks are for pediatricians…and it looks like AudioEducator has already asked me to teach a class on the subject. Good timing.
If you’re not a PCC client – PCC clients should already know and have all this information – here’s a chance to hear a segment of the talk I gave at the 2015 NCE.
Financial Benchmarks for Pediatricians
Live Webinar | Date: Wed, May 18, 2016 | Length: 60 minutes
Time: 1 pm ET | 12 pm CT | 11 am MT | 10 am PT
Create a Financial Benchmark for Your Practice with Data from Hundreds of Pediatric Practices
Pediatric practices tend to operate in silos of information, often blind to the performance of
similar practices and no way to effectively make a comparison. In this session, expert speaker Chip Hart will be sharing with you the vital financial benchmark data from hundreds of independent pediatricians around the country and show you how to measure your own performance. Chip will also provide you with instruction on how to perform each measure independently and how you can take actions based on certain results.
- Specific benchmark data and charts, showing both specific and stratified performance
- Instructions on how to perform each measure independently
- Guidance about what to do with certain results
- Why benchmarks are important and who do you measure against?
- What does a Revenue-per-Vìsit measure tell you?
- Why is your A/R Days measure misleading and what should you use instead?
- What relationship do the financial measures have on clinical measures and vice versa?
- Are your coding skills up to snuff?
- How do these benchmarks affect your bottom line?Get answers to your questions in a Q&A segment after the session
✆ Call Now: 1-866-458-2965 and mention SPCAGP01
Here’s the flyer you can use to sign up… it includes a discount code! “Get $20 Off On Registering NOW! (Use Codé “Hart20″ at Checkóut)”